Pella Windows, believe it or not, was founded way back in 1925, when it was known as the Rolscreen Company.
In 1992, the business took on the name of the place where it is headquartered, in Pella, Iowa, and today, they continue to serve the neighborhood by being able to provide high-quality windows and doors. Though the company is headquartered in Iowa, their windows and doors are manufactured all over America.
Range of Pella Windows Available
Pella windows come in all sorts of styles and types. You can choose from the most utilitarian all the way to the most customized and stylized windows on the market.
Pella’s range of windows come in wood, fiberglass, and vinyl. Their window styles include:
- Window Styles
- Custom Windows
- Bay or Bow Window
- Special Shape Windows
- Specialty Windows
Pella offers energy efficiency, a wide choice of materials, and an even wider choice of design options. Its HurricaneShield, impact-resistant windows will offer protection in the harshest of conditions and will remain in-tact when you need them the most.
Pella Window Product Ranges
Pella makes eight different window ranges in all of the standard styles.
All their windows are energy efficient and feature a low-emissivity coating that blocks ultraviolet rays. Some ranges have double or triple glazing as a standard feature.
Pella Wood Windows
- Pella Architect Series – top-tier window series that is available in both traditional and contemporary styles.
- Pella Architect Series Reserve – fully customized windows that are designed to be “historically authentic.”
- Pella Designer Series – unfinished wood interior, for the DIY homeowner who wants to finish and paint in their own style.
- Pella ProLine – affordable, standard, no-frills wooden windows
Pella Fiberglass Windows
- Pella Impervia – durable fiberglass frame that can withstand extreme heat and subzero cold.
Pella Vinyl Windows
- Pella 350 Series – premium vinyl windows
- Pella 250 Series – standard vinyl windows
- Encompass or ThermaStar (name depends on the area) – vinyl replacement windows for the homeowner on a budget.
What Makes Pella Windows Different?
Pella is so diverse, they offer just about any type of window. Here you can just find windows for all their residential and commercial needs. So, there is no need to go from one business to another to pick out windows and doors when you can find everything under one roof.
Pella Windows Care & Warranty
Every Pella window has a unique warranty period. Their range of vinyl windows may feature a limited lifetime warranty.
Glass is usually covered for up to 20 years, while on the other hand, wood windows are generally covered for up to 10 years.
All non-glass components have a warranty of up to 10 years and glass 10 to 20 years, depending on whether or not they have been laminated.
Pella assures clients that its windows are easy to maintain and energy efficient. So, these windows can save homeowners a lot of money on repairs and utility bills. Why not compare some vinyl window replacement costs right now…